Sunday, April 14, 2013

My new Favourite Eos lipbalm.........

 
 
 
Here you have my new super duper amazing lipbalm.........
 
From EOS....who else............
 
 
In the lovely name Strawberry sorbet..........
 

 
I loove the color of the packaging....I looove the product........I looove everything about it.....
 

 
 
 
 
Such a incredible well flavoured, well tasting lipproduct...always lick my lips a little extra after applying this........it s just sooooooooo amazing........

 
And look at the size of it.........my other ones are well worn down..........but this one is almost brand new.....ohhh my G.....the incredible smell..........looove it....


 
everytime I apply it  I have to close my eyes and......fly away...it feels like it anyway...
 
My best EOS lipbalm so far.......
 
I looved before this one my Summer fruit one....but it doesnt come anywhere close to this one........
 
EOS you have done it again......you just keep on pumpin these amazing products out....
 
Evolution of Smooth.......cause you`re worth it.... (i watch Tv a lot.......a lot of commercial)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MIzzMadeUp
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment