Saturday, April 13, 2013

Inspiration pictures 1960´s....Twiggy....

 
 
This upcoming week we are doin 1960´s looks in my makeupschool.....
 
So I am doing a little research have already browsed Youtube.........
 
Now time to brows through google........
 
Twiggy seem to be the main icon that comes up almost whatever you write about the 60`s.....thats amazing...to be such a cult figure......
 
Amazingly beautiful looks....will be sooo much fun to do..........lashes lashes.........and a lot of eyeliner.....sounds like a perfect look for me.......lol.....
 
 
Its fun to brows the internet like this...you just never know what to find....sometime some lovely lovely other inspirational pictures sneakes in........
 
And you can find something not at all to do with your "topic" but something so beautiful and really editorial........in terms of makeup.........
 
Will show you more goodies I found later...maybe recreate them first for you so I can post them on My Youtube Channel .........
 
Maybe........
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Twiggy! I'm going to do a tutorial on her makeup as well! She's such a great 60s inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete