Friday, April 12, 2013

Black and white photos for makeupclass

 
Here you have some of the Black and white photos from my MakupClass.....
 
We where supposto train on doing makeup for black and white photos.......
 
 
Really fun.........I am really happy with it.-..what do you think.........
 
 
This is how it looked in real life..........this makeuplook looks really good on here I think......
 
 
 
 
Had to do pretty much contouring.........I tried with out doing the nose....cause I dont normally contour the nose...but it just wouldnt have looked gooed on camera in Black and White........your nose would just melt in.......
 
Its acatully soo many things you have to think about when doing makeup for Black and white photos...that I before this never ever thought off......
 
Thank you for being my model my beautiful friend.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment