Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Base Face products of the day......right now.....

 
These are the Base face products I have been wearing a lot lately...always wear my Loreal Hydrafresh daycreme.........for years and years back.....but have my new eyecreme...which I actually really like.....loove the consictensy.......
also this one from Loreal.....
 
also lately mostly use my Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion...as a faceprimer.....
 
I do think this is one of the first Face primers I ever got.......and I really really looove this one.......
I do love all Urban Decays primers.........
 
The Face primers I go in between most often is this one, my Smashbox one and Benefit ......Porefessional........Do use the last one more on other people than my self.....
 
Which is your favoruite Face primer, if you use one?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment