Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trend makeup.....catwalk, editorial, theatre, performance......

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a makeuplook I did as a trend suggestion for my makeupclass...
 
I actually never ever did anything like this...so it was really fun .....
 
 
 
 Of course this is very extrem....but it is trend makeup most maybe for Catwalk or editorial or performance I would think........
I am like almost thinking more of Circus performance.......or theatre........
 
 
 
 
Very fun to do this look.......not that much really...or what do yout think?
 
From the beginning I was like ohhh I have to use lots of rhinestones and this and that....but just used some glitter around the edges and on the lips...
 
 
And I got to use my lovely lipstick from Kryolan.....
 
Loooove the color of it........
 
The glitter came from my Bitchslapcosmetics glitter stack.....
 
 
 
This is my cute small mixing bowl from Ikea....got 4 cute little bowl........perfect for glitter and to really mix anything.....
 
 
 
 Tutorial on this look will be up soon......next week sometime.....
 
hope you like......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment