Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Mac and Z-palettes..reorganizing.....

 
I am trying to do some kind of a spring cleaning......
 
Now sorting some of my Mac and Z palettes......
 
ohhh they really look dirty and dusty........
 
I showed you some of my Mac shadows the other day...or should I say the palette...here you have some more.....
 
I try to keep them as color cordinated as I can....But I have noticed since putting makeup on others more...that you really do need a good couple of palettes with some basic colors.....
 
......that you need...and I dont just mean the basic natural colors but basic in every single shade and finish and cold and warm and color......
 
You cant bring all of your palettes where ever you`re going.......
 
or can you......maybe.......
 
No serisouly usually you proably now about what kind of theme or so you are gonna use on your clients so you know about what palettes to bring....
 
We will see how I will organize them....i dont know.........like it per color cause its easy to find....but most of the times I use more than two palettes for one look....
 
I do know some people organize there palette so that they have like colors in eyelidcolors, crease colors, highlightcolors, "bridge" colors .....in the same palette...maybe thats smart.....
 
We will see...
 
Maybe you have a good way of sorting you eyeshadows.... in you palettes?? please let me know if you have....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment