Monday, April 29, 2013

Bad Girl - Sleek Palette

 
 
 
Just thought I would once again (it was sooo long ago) show you some of my most used makeuppalettes......
 
This is my Bad Girl palette from Sleekmakeup.com  from there Divine eyeshadow palette series....
 
 
This is the Sleekpalette I used the most of all of my 9-10 sleek palettes..........use it a LOT........
 
 
 
You can probably see and maybe evn guess what colors I reach for most in this palette.....
 
 
The deep dark blue here........hitting the pan there.....I looove these dark and ohhh so highly pigmented eyeshadows.........
 
 
 
They are all gorgous its just that I reach more for these darker colors....
 
 
here you see them all swatched in the same order as the palette (just excuse the colors int hte middle on the upper row...are much more silverish...just got some pigment from other shadows on them...therefor no good swatches...)
 
 
 
 
Look how lovely they look....and this is without any eyeshadow primer or creme base under...
 
This palette is amaxing and it soooo cheap and soooo wort every single crown (mony) I spent on it...actually spent pounds £ .........
 
Love it...
 
Have you tried it?
 
Most be one of there top selling palettes,,....
 
They are so highly poigmented...thats one of the things I first lok in  a eyeshadow......just make sure to dab the brush off before applyin...can cause some fall out if you dont....
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment