Friday, April 19, 2013

Bourjoise Healthy Mix Foundation

 
This is my lovely Gel consictensy, Healthy Mix foundation from Bourjois .....
 
I looove this foundation as a middle thing inbetween some of my other different choises.
I would say its right inbetween Mac`s Studio Finish or Por Longwear (thats a medium to full coverage foundation...very buildible)
 
and to any tinted moisturizer really.....
 
perfect choise inbetween...gives you some coverage...maybe light to Medium you could call it....
More to the medium side......
 
Looove the finish of it...looks so healthy on your skin......
 
Gives you that extra glow...without using a highlighter.....
 
I have also for extra glow used some of my Lustre drops from Mac and mixed with it...and whata glow....what a beautiful highlighted skin effect.........
 
I will probably, or most defintly get many more of this foundation for my PRO kit cause I really love it...and havent really found a good middle foundation there yet......
 
Very positive with this brand is that you do get a lot for your money....
 
Such a amazing cheap brand........in england and Scotland you can find it in Superdrug for an example.....so easy to get for people in the UK at least.....
 
I have only got it when there....so cant really tell you where to lok for it otherwise...google it..... :)
 
I relly recommend this foundation from there brand....cant really speak about to much of there other stuff.........but heard there mascaras is great as well...
 
 
Have you tried this or anything from this brand?
Like it?
 
Cant wait until the next time i can go to england or scotland and do some heavy makeupshpping....
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment