Thursday, April 11, 2013

Embryolisse Handcreme....

 
Handcreme of the day...is my embryolisse handcreme....
 
My hands are and have been very very dry lately...really need a good handcreme right now...so I found my embryolisse......which i really like.......it smells lovley and does it job really good.....
 
Just need to get much better at using it every night...should out this and my nightcreme together so I always see them before I go to bed......forget all the time.......
 
I dont know why...
 
Are you good at remebering this kind of things....
Like puttingon your daycreme...I wouldnt forget that...but night creme was soooo long ago since I had a really good routine on putting it on.......
 
Any good tips to really remember?
 
Maybe a picture of your self..all covered in wrinkles all aged and destroyed skin......lol......maybe that would be  a carrot....lol......
 
We will see...have to do something...cause my hands especially are soooo dry....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment