Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Making some one up...........makeup time.....

 
 
 
 
Before and                                                       After.........
 
 
This is a dear friend of mine...she was kind enough to be my next victim...lol.......
 
 
Sooo good to practise on as many different kinds of people....ages...skintypes...skincolor......
 
You learn something new everytime I feel.......
 
She doesnt normally wear a lot of makeup....only a  little mascara and blush maybe.....
 
She did have one cool thing done to hear almost 5 years ago and that was tattooed eyebrows.....
 
they where starting first now to get lighter.......but had lokoed good for many years....never seen that.....on someone I have made up.......makeuped....
 
 
 
 
 
Used some lovely eyeshadows from my naked Palette.....Sidecar, Darkhorse, virgin..and hustle maybe.........decided to go woth a little shimmer even though a small amount of wrinkles on the eyelid........but looked pretty alright anyway......
 
 
What a makeupmess......lucky no one else in here family was using the table....lol.....
 
Thank you Rashida for letting me practise on you......
 
It was really fun....also tried some of my new Peggy Sage lashes on her...looked really nice...I am really looooving them..might have to order some more......good to have in my kit.....also inexpensive enough to giveaway when doin makeup on people.......(that just lets me train on them...as a n extra thanks)
 
 
On the lips we actually used a  purple eyeliner from Mac ( Designer purple.....) really looovi it...and a lighter purple lipstick to top it off.....and a small bit off purple/burgundy gloss in the middle...
 
Had a blast........
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment