Monday, April 15, 2013

New Nailthings from Peggy Sage...Kalcium


Here you have some nail things that I got......


 Here you have the Kalziumgel I got.....
 
Supposto be very good for yout nails...and lately I have been feeling that my nails are getting a little more fragile......for me that varies all year arond...usually I will have pretty thick and good nails...but sometimes they might need a little extra care...
 
And I must say...I have for a really long time now...almost all the time had on nailpolish every single day........so they few days where I havent had that my nails has been feeling sooo so fragile.......

 

 
hopefully this Kalcium gel....can help me out......
 
Fun to try out....always looove to trye something new...
 
will get back to you after trying it out a while to see if I notice ny change......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment