Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Nail things from Peggy Sage

 
Here you have some nail things that I got......from my visit in the Peggy Sage store......
 
 
 
 
 
 
This big bottle of Cuticle Oil.......
 
 
its double the size of normal nailpolishes..or maybe even triple........
 
 
I looove my oils for my nails...so very happy I got this one to try out...
 
Peggy Sage actually started with nailthings in 1920´s so they should know what they are doing.......
 
Before I started at my makeupschool I never heard of this brand......but now when we get 50 % discount I will give it  a chance...and I do so far loove some of there brushes and the lashes I looooove..and would definitly get lots more of.......
 
Cant wait to treat my nails / cuticles with this amazing product...just looks at the color.....
 
Looks healty for your nails.....
 
I will doa  review off it after I tried it a while so you know...
 
I always when I remove any nailpolish ad a drop or so on every nail and then let it set for a minute or so and then I slowly massage it in all over the nail and cuticle....
 
I loove my nail routine and I have used the same product for sooo long now that its a little fun to use this new product.....
 
Cant wait...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment