Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Mac palette some basic shadows....

 
 
This is tha Mac paltte I have had in my Travel makeupbag lately...for doing makeup on others......
 
Of course I have other palettes to complement these...like my colorful Bennye palette and my neuatual BenNye palette, my Naked Palette....and my SugarPill Burning heart palette......also m,y Bad Girl Palette from Sleek...also use a lot of Mac and makeupstore shadows that are not in palettes yet......
 
I realize now maybe I should of started by showing you all the palttets together and then taken one by one.......well well.......
 
but some of you wanted to know what shadows was in it so here they come....
 
 
 
 
I do think this is a good base complemented with all my other palettes...
See if I can remeber all the names in this one :
 
from the top row from the left to right :
 
1st row :
 
Shroom
Omega
(Empty)
Steamy
Creme de Violet
 
2nd row :
 
Woodwinked
Espresso
Knight Devine
Newly Minted
Contrast
 
3rd row :
 
Brun
Smut
Carbon
Humid
Deep Truth
 
Just wanted to share this palette with you.....now you know......
 
I must say I think I have to update it a little bit...actually some shadows in there I dont really use that much........right now.....
 
Usually all my Mac palettes are sorted by color........this is just a quick put together of them all....
 
I am just rambeling a lot of crap as usuall.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment