Friday, April 12, 2013

New Peggy Sage Brushes in detail- lipliner / concealer brush





 Here you have another of the new brushes I got..
 
I actually got this in my first kit from my makeupschool....and I decided to get one more for my next course........cause I did actually use them...

 
This is a real hair lipbrush from Peggy Sage.....I did use it for that...but also found great use of it for Concealer on other people........for like spottreatment......covering zits, discoloration on smaller spots.....also up right under your under lashes.......
 
 
Actually a really good brush....most of my other concealer brushes are bigger than that....this is almost only half the size.....of them.....

 
Also very good as a lipbrush...got a couple from different brands before and I do think this is the smallest one even there......I loove my retractable Mac one.....but it`s a small bit bigger.....
 
.....have noticed now in school when we are doing time period makeup for one thing...that the lips shape and size has changes quite a lot....so this brush is perfect for thoose smaller details on the lip work....
 
 
Also got a pretty long ( for me normal) handle....which I looove.......
 
Maybe I will found even more use out of it....we will see........maybe applying glitter under the eyes close to the lash line...
 
I loove it to all of thoose thnigs even though it is a real hair brush......
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 




No comments:

Post a Comment