Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My new naillook....80´s style....

 
 
 
 
This was my new naillook for the weekend.....
 
To go with my fullon 1980´s theme....I had to paint my nails in these bright almost neon like color.........
 
Justa  very simple look.....this color of pink was of course very popular in the 80´s...also this bright yellow.......really any bright colors......
 
 
I really think these colors go really well toghether.......think I will have to do a more excting look using these colors some day.....
 
The pink nailpolish id from Isadora a longlasting nailpolish......
 
I really do like there Longlasting polshes...really are LONG lasting........like that u get what you expect......not always the case...and it sooo cheap as well....
 
 
The yellow one is from Depend...there line of small decorative (just small bottles really) polishes.....
 
almost a little shimmery finish, pearl finish........that was the best bright yellow i could find.....
 
I do find that just as in makeup...its always hard to find good products of the color yellow......
 
Maybe you have any other suggestion??
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment