Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cleaning my makeup palettes

 
I all of a sudden decided it was time for a little quick spring cleaning....to start with.....
 
 
 
So I took out some of my most used palettes and a little soao (can also use makeupremover carefully) and some wipes......
 
 
 
 
Diped the tissue in a little cup of water and then addeda small amount of soap and washed the makeuppalette eerywhere...both inside and outside....
 


 

 
After....ta da........

 
 
 
Not perfect but still better.......
 
 
 
At least now you can almost see what it says......lol.....
 
 
 
After...what a difference......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Maybe needed a vacume...? :)
 
 
Look at all of that dirt coming off my Naked Palette........
 
 
 
This is an important thing to do a little know and then...doesnt look very fresh to use dirty palettes and its not sanitary enough for soing makeup on others.....
 
Have to try to get this in you cleaning makeup routine for better longlasting products..
 
I had fun anyway....always likes when you can see a big difference....my palettes where wayyyyy to dirty......
 
doesnt matter if you wipe then off everyday...still need to do this a little now and then......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment