Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Naillook.....Coral and black....Welcome Spring nails......

 
 
 
 
A new naillook......so much prettier in real life I must say.....
 
These are two of my new nailpolishes.......
 
 
I am really looooovin this coraly red color.......soooo pretty......so happy I got it.......
 
Just wanted to share my latest nails with you...not so much fun...but perfect for spring season to finally start...we hope...
 
Here in Sweden its really a been a delay of the spring to show its face.........so much snow and ice and sooooooo freaking cold......now it might of changes a little bit but only from maybe sunday......
 
so we will see if spring ever comes........hoping....
 
At least its sooo much brighter at night time.......
 
 
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment