Saturday, April 20, 2013

Foundation of the day....Bobbi Brown

 
This was my foundation of the day....
 
Looove how this rich moisturizing foundation looks and works With my skín......
 
Also today rediscoverd a brush from my "past"....
 
Do you remember it....
 
MakeupStores 342 I think its called...a big flat kabuki brush...
 
Actually did feel really good......mabe I should start using this on again...I sooo easily get stuck on one or two foundation brushes......and go with them all the time....
 
Good to switch it up a little now and then....
 
I actually both looove flat kabukis and duo fibre brushes..........just sometimes forget all about them...
 
As usuall happy that I rediscovered´it......lol...feels just like i got something new......lol...hihi....
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment