Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Naked eyemakeuplook

 

no lashes no nothing...just me a my eye.......lol.........

 
Naked.........
 
 
and some super fab...blacktrack and some small amount of eyeshadow from Naked Palette Sidecar...
 
a gorgeous pretty sparkly shimmery eyeshadow from Urban Decay.....
 
Really for that naked...shimma shimma look...........
 
Some poeple might say boring....I totally....
 
 
.....agree...lol.........bit still very subtile beautiful shimmery color......
 
Not felt at all lately for going up early........been so tired in the morning......and just tried some new products in different ways...
 
NAKED- palette a classic for all of us makeupnerds........lol.......
 
Some colors in that palette has grown on me more lately than before....hmmmm...I wonder why....
 
And I see my self reaching for it more and more often.....
 
 
Really enjoying the heck out of this one for now...
 
do you have it?
 
Use it a lot??
 
Whats your best alltime fav Naked shadow....both from Naked and Naked 2 palette...?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment