Monday, April 29, 2013

Handcreme.......Odd Molly

 
 
I have a couple of different handcremes that I am trying out right now....and since before......This one is a newly rediscoverd one...from Odd Molly....
 
If you read my blog before i used to always go on and on about how much i loooved my lipbalm from Odd Molly...this handcreme is from the same series....
 
Really smells great and such a cute packaging...you know i am sucker of that......lol.....
 
Really like all of the products I have tried from that brand so far......
 
My lovely lipbalm.....have to admit since I discovered....EOS lipbalms I have slighlty forgotten about my darlin lipbalm from OddMolly .......
 
This handcreme contains sooo many super good things......
 
Makes your hands really smooth.....
 
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment