Monday, April 22, 2013

Dare to be Different........Illamasqua lashes.....

 
 
If my lashes for my 80´s look was FAB...then these are SUPERFAB........
 
And like it says on the box.......Dare to be Different.....
 
 
I loooove these blinged up overthetop glamed up lashes.....
 
 
They are as you can see from Illamasqua...and Í also have them in gold stones.......looove those two....
 
 
I have also thought that these would look lovely as bottom lashes as well as some kind of ornament on the cheek under the eye...or something.......
 
These are absolutley one of my most extreme pairs of lashes......
 
Do you Dare to be different??
 
Do you Dare to Wear?
 
I have to do a look soon using them....in makeupclass...we are going for the more extreme every day......so this is right up that alley.......loooove it....
 
A´baby brother - lash to these one could be my new Peggy Sage lashes with only 2 rhinestones stones at the side of the lash.............lol.......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment