Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New concealer and setting routine......Mac and BenNye

 
I have been loooving to try out my new Banana Powder from Bennye
 
Really like it a lot......
 
Usually apply it with my small powder puff and then brush off the acess...or just gently push it on to the are with the brush....
 
I do think this above on the picture is my favourite combo so far.........Mac`s studio finish and my Ben nye banana powder......,
 
also sooo sooo loooving my Small setting brush from real Tecnique........soooo amazing...just the right size...a lot of people use eyebrushes under the eyes.....but this one is a little bigger but still way smaller than a "normal" powder brush....
 
The only down side I think I have with my banana powder is that it is always a lot of fall out...I try to be carefull but always a lot of product around where I work........annoying......
 
Could just be me.......lol.....
 
This is my fav right now....always try new cmbos to see if I can find something that would work even better....
 
What do you use for setting your concealer?
 
Whats your fav product?
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment