Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Peggy Sage Brushes.....Liner brush...


 

This is my new eyeliner brush from Peggy Sage...
 
I dont erally think you could ever get enough of these thin liner brushes......I use gelliner every single day...almost.......so say you`re making this look that needs to be very precise and perfect liner...then you might want to switch to a clean brush in the middle of a makeupsession...so very good to have multiple of these.....I think I have about 10 right now........maybe even more...but those I dont really use that much...
 
But of course as with everything you do find your favourites...like my Mac 210 i think its called...loooove it....no other brush like it...most other brushes I own anyway are often longer and thicker.......
 
Do you have any favourite eyeliner brushes?
 
But very excited to try this one out...got one from Peggy Sage with my last makeupcourse..but know got a different model of theirs.....
 
Always fun to try out new makeupthings.........
 
Just loove when something is brand new...and you use it for the very first time........
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment