Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My lovely FIX + ........new

 
 
A new Fix + about time........had it in new  laying for sometime now.....finally got it up......
 
This is a product I do use every every single day.....no matter if I have a lot of makeup or not......
 
Looooove it......
 
I use it to buff and blend my foundation in better in my skin.........
to set my already done makeup....
To refresh my face....makeup or no makeup.......
Mix with pigments for a brighter more clear intense color......
Also mix with glitter..to attach it.......
 
and the list just continues and goes on.......
 
Looove it always looove thoose multi use products.....
It just feels sooo refreshing to spray it in your face......you can almost feel it working...doing its magic........sim sala bim.......lol......
 
And what a difference if you compare my old one and my new....just sprays all over......think i am gonna por some over in a smaller bottle.......so I can ease bring it in my bag.......
 
Also one thing I really loove with this product and many more from mac...is the looking function....that looks in secure so it doesnt spray when for an example in your bag...or so......
 
Before I started using this one I used to use MakeupStore ones...Face Mist....almost the same..just different brand......
 
Have you tried any of the above?
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment