Monday, April 22, 2013

Nail care time........

 
 
First I filed them a little.....just trimmed them a little...
 
This is a good tip to help your nails to groow good....file them / trime them a little now and then...I always does it when I change the nailcolor....
 
 
 
Then I take my nail brush and wipe off any powder/nails residues from my nail...
 
And then maybe even washing them if feeling to dry....
 
And after that I try to always first apply a small bit off hand moisturizer.....
 
And then massage it in all over your hands....
 
After that to finsish off my quick nailcare routine...I use my Nailfood / nail oil.....
 
Still havent tried my Peggy Sage nail oil..have to do....
 
drip a small drop of that onto the nail and cuticle .....and then leave it for a little while and then massage it in finger by finger......
 
then let it dry in a little......the start applying your nailpolish....
 
( you can also apply the nailoil after your applied your nailpolsihes and it dried....(thats how the nailtech always did when I worked at the salon......, but I do this way)
 
Basecoat, nailcolor (maybe 2 coats) and then a top coat......or what ever product used for the perfect finish.....
 
Ta da.........healthy good looking nails...hopefully ;)
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment