Sunday, April 14, 2013

NAKED.......Urban Decay`s.....Fav´s

 
Just wanted to share the ohhhh so famous Naked Palette......
 
Just show you some of my favs there right now...they varie......
 
 
As you can see Sin is a really good shadow and I do use it all the time......
I do use it all over the actual eyelid not over the crease......and start off with this as a base and then ad darker and darker colors in the crease......also sometime use it as a brow highlight.....not that often....
 
Virgin the super light color I use a lot to under the browbone as a good highlight...is shimmery....
Also perfect to give you that extra little pop of light in the inner corner of the eye........blink blink....
 
Lately I have actually started using Sidecar more and more.......I used to think it was wayyyy to shimmery /glittery....but i learned better and better gow to handle that......
I use this mainly on the eyelid not further than up to the crease......also I use this a lot on other people......
Is a really lovely color.........(would probably in my eyes be perfect a little more to the matte way...same color though........)
 
These where some of my lighter favs in the NAKED palette.....
 
What are your favourites?
 
Usually you can see who evers Naked palette you look in that they do use some colors more...a little like mine.......
 
must say this is a bunch of high quality shadows..........gathered to a really really inexpensive price......amazing....
 
I used to also think they had to much fall out......but you can learn how to deal with that too......:)
 
 
Video where I have used the Naked Palette.......
 
Check it out and let me know what you think......
 
 
Show you my dark favourites later.....
 
Stay tuned for that......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment