Thursday, April 11, 2013

Amazing eyeshadow - Muffin from MakeUpStore

 
 
This amazing eyeshadow Muffin from Makeupstore...was actually one of the first shadows I ever got from MakeupStore.........used it as a base all over the eyelid...
 
I have also noticed a lot lately when I have been doing makeup on others that it suites a lot a lot of people....no matter what skincolor....
 
As I said I used to use it as a base before I put on any eyeshadow.........this was before I started using my Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion.....or Paint Pots from Mac.....or any creme base really......(many many years ago)
 
And I have also over the years used it as a highlight color under the browbone..in the inner corner of the eyelid.......
 
On lighter skin persons than my self...like a lot of the people in Sweden it can be used as a base /your skincolored tone of shadow for like a very neautrual makeuplook......
 
I do use it as a "normal" all over the eyelid shadow as well......
 
A really good eyeshadow
 
Muffin from MakeUpStore
 
Have you tried anything from MakeUpStore?
 
Do you want to have the chance to.......
Check out my.........
 
 
 
 
GIVEAWAY...still open...enter today..check it out to see the rules....
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment