Friday, April 26, 2013

Nailtutorial new naillook...nailcare....nailpolishes

 
 
 
 
Startinf off with filing and trimming my nails...and then some hand and nail creame all over......
I forgot my nailoil...which I usually always as well use at this step........
 
but took a little extra handcreme on the nails and cuticles....
 
 
Then to start off the look I applied my Top coat as a basecoat......have to get a new Base Coat....just never got around to it....
 
 
Then this gorgeous color from Makeupstore I think called Angelica...
 
 
 
Then just to play around a little at a big corner of the nail applied this deep lovely purple.....
 
 
Not on camera but also applied on half of the already painted purple tip......dark blue........
 
And to spice the ring fingers up a little....
 
Some blue glittery nailpolish to spice it up..........
 


 


 
 
next time I will use some better tool to get the lined more rounded as I wanted to from the beginning....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment