Friday, April 26, 2013

Foundation base routine of the day.......some days...

 
Of course everyday I do use my lovely duo of Loreal moistusrizer and eye creme...
 
Looove them both actually...really happy with the texture and consistensy of them both....
 
 
My foundation and brush to apply it with veries almost everyday....
 
But usually I will use my Fix + everyday.........
 
this perticular day I was using Macs Face and body...
 
A foundation with a little less coverage.......but perfect for thosse "not-that-much-makeup-days" ......
 
I do switch around with my Mac pro longwear foundation. bobbi Brown Rich Moisture foundation, Macs tinted moisturizer, Boujouise Healty Mix fondation, Smashbox BB-cream, and Mac`s face and body...also have an unopened Mac Tech....gonna start using that too soon......
 
these are the ones I always carry in my MakeupSet bag...so I can choose from them...
 
 
Let me know what you think...
 
This is my Makeupset bag and what I had in it a while back...
 
Like I said it varies.......a little......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment