Monday, April 15, 2013

NAKED palette darker favs......

 

Just show you some of my favs there right now...they varie......
 
I showed you earlier my favs from the lighter side...now I am going over to the Daaaark side...woahhhhahhahhah......lol.....


 


Here torwards the darker side you have some lovely colors....
 
The one I defintly see my self reching for all the freaking time is.....
 
drumroll.........
 
....can you guess??..........
 
..........Darkhorse....
fourth shadow from the left on the picture.........
 
I looove this eyeshadow in the crease...just to deepen it and get some more definition......what I would normally fo though is to use a lighter shadow before I start blending this one in small step above this and under this in the crease...working as our well known Bridge color......
 
Building a bridge....so to speak...to the highligt color under the brow.......
 
This color can be some color simular to your complexion or a little little darker.......often a matte color...maybe not when using the Naked Palette...but otherwise ( for me anyway)....
 
Totally off track there....what was i sayin...?!....
 
Darkhorse is the perfect definition color in the crease...that was my point......
 
Can if you really really feel the need to...take some of that Black - Creep , just a small small amount and dab in the crease and then blend in with Darkhorse......for that extra definition......
 
Check out this video where I Use the Naked Palette
 
 
 
 
One color I also use a lot........got a little tired of it...but anyway...
 
its Smog...I have for a long time used this as my bridge color under and slight above my Darkhorse....
 
Ohhh I looove those names sooo funny to say........
 
most of these colors in this palette suites most people and are what a big part of the earths populations aimes for in term of makeup......
maybe  alittle more shimmer...but what the heck......
 
A natural wonderful beautiful sofisticaded neutrual look....that could also work fine for those family dinners or important business meetings...as well as on the playgrund with your children......
 
Naked palette a really good purches ...if you dont already have it.....
 
Just make sure to tap off the access shadow when you`re applying it.....since it is sooo shimmery most colors in there...... :)
 
Do you have NAKED palette?
 
Like it or not?
 
Also looove to hear whats your favourite eyeshadows there??
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeup





No comments:

Post a Comment