Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Makeup palettes...in my PRO

 
 
 
 
 
These are some of the palettes I most of the time carry with me in my bag...for makeup on others....
 
Here I have palettes from several different really good brands...
 
such as BenNye, Mac, MakeupStore, Urban Decay, Sleek makeup, Sugarpill cosmtics.....also do carry a lot of loose shadows pigments from bitchslap Cosmetics and glitter and rhinestones from makeupstore......
 
Will show you a little more in detail..........soon...stay tuned for that...will share all my fav...products....
 
This is what I carry with me...have tones of more home :)....but want to keep a wide range of shadows with me...cause you never know what you are gonna do.....
 
Whats your favourite palettes?
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment