Monday, April 8, 2013

Nail manicure bowl......new


 
Got this very wonderful nail bowl...for doing manicure on your nails...and taking care of your hands..........which is so important and I have to say.....I am not my self the best at doing that....but I do fix my nails pretty often......

 
you just place your hand.....like this.......getting thoose cuticles and figertips in the fluid....water with something or maybe a treatment of some kind.........
 
Can also be use for desolving acrylic material from your nails...just fill it up with acetone.....
 
Really happy I got this have been wanting one for years...........and now did...
 
Hopefully I will use my new nailthings and give my self and my friends and family some nice manicure....
 
I have earlier sometimes...gave my family members and friend manicures and so on in presents..../gifts.....always well appreciated........
 
I am happy I got it because I have tried using normal smaller bowls ...and it just doesnt work as I want to......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment