Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just some lashes......

 
Since both of my boys play football...most of my weekends consist of going up very early going to different football cups and so on.........
 
And as usuall the same this weekend...had to go up earlier then when I go up to work........anyway......
I didnt really have the time to do any makeupvideo as I always do...but wanted to start of my base and brows for my 1940`s makeuplook......
 
thats why I look like this......only foundation and some 40 inspired brows going on.......
 
Added the lashes just so I would look like......not very pretty so to speak....
 
 
These are some of my new lashes from Peggy Sage...really actually got to loove these lashes....very cheap and more important very thin base....which make it much more comfitable for anyone to wear lashes and alse easier to apply them........
 
And arent they fab.......felt  had to take pretty long ones...so they just didnt blend in since I didnt even wearl eyeliner...which I normally always always alwasy do........
 
I just felt I wanted to try some brows out so......
 
I must say I didnt feel as naked as I know I would of otherwise....
 
Lots of lOve
 
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment