Monday, April 15, 2013

Nail marathon...almost.......lol

 
Here you have  another gift being used in this video..........My Ocean glittery blue look......
 
This has become one of my favourite glitter nailpolishes.........sooo pretty.......
 
 
this is actually one of my Neutrual colored nailpolishes favoruite....elina from MakeUpStore...and Blue my Mind............an amazing BLUE nailpolisg...and you all know how much I looove my blues........lol......
 
 
Glitter, bling and sparkle...anything that screams more MEEEEEE.........no....I looove a good bit of bling......doesnt heart both i the face and other nails........bling bling baby.....
 
 
And to finish this nail marathon...........a quick tips how to restyle you nail look.....
 
quick and easy.....
 
Check the videos out and let me knwo what you think....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment