Monday, April 8, 2013

New Wonderful Blue eyeliner from Peggy Sage



This is another fantastic blue product I just purhesed......a Blue waterproof eyeliner...

I can tell you its really really waterproof....what a amazing eyeliner.......not only the color but that it last so long......




I did swatch it like this on the back of my hand and it stayed there for days....even though I obviously wash my hands several times everyday and showered and use makeup remover every day........amazing........

And you can maybe see a little bit how bright sparkly blue it is......Sooooo pretttyyyy....



I am gonna do some fun bright daring makeuplooks using this bold eyeliner.......

Give you a more closer review after I tried it out a little more....

I do still prefer the gel liners---but it is fun to try a little different things a little now and then....


Do you have any other blue good quality makeupproducts to recommend?

maybe I will do a only blue makeup review haul sometime.........

I looove blue makeupproducts....always on the lookout for the next new fav......lol...:)

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment