Thursday, April 18, 2013

Editing Homeworks Mua class.....OWN IT

 
Have been editing my makeuppictures for my makeupclass homework....
 
this was a lok I wasnt really looking forward to....but turned out really good......My model is a bit fussy and dont like to extreme or to bold or to much color....
 
But I think I have showed here now that it can be good even though its bold........you just have to make it yours............own it girl...so to speak.....
 
Adjuste if you have to what you would be able to wear...also I do think people should get these : I can wear this....I can t wear this color....I cant do this because then this looks smaller / bigger...
 
Of course you can........anyone can...it just a  matter of if you DareToWear ???
 
Anyone can wear any color just a matter of how much you apply and how you apply it...and of its warm or cold tones......or matte or shimmery....or pastells or neons...or just bright colors....or not so bright colors.....
 
These are all things you can adjust......
 
Try it...you wont regret it.....
 
The inspiration picture to this.....didnt look to much fun...late1970........a little punk style to it.......
 
but she defintly owned the look...and that made all the difference...slightly adjusted it to her.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment